Send this message to a friend, anonymously!
Below is the text of the message your friend will receive after you've submitted their name and email address in the form to the right.
No offense or anything, but a friend who cares would like you to know that you have bad breath. Please don't be offended - lots of people suffer from bad breath and are unaware of it! We're human and sometimes we stink, but there's plenty you can do to address your problem:
- Floss daily and brush your teeth at least twice a day (ideally, after every meal). If you don't have floss or toothpaste handy, gargle with some water or find yourself some hard candy to suck on.
- Stay hydrated. Bad breath can become a problem if you're dehydrated, so stick to water and other non-caffeinated drinks.
- See your dentist at least twice a year for routine checkups and cleanings. If you don't have dental insurance, ask your dentist's office if they offer a discounted rate to uninsured patients.
- If you smoke, quit. Aside from the huge health benefits, your breath will smell a whole lot better.
- If you already do all of the above and still have bad breath, see your dentist. You may have periodontal disease.
- Visit http://www.NoOffenseOrAnything.com/badbreath.html for more information on combatting this embarrassing problem.
Would you like to tell a friend something but don't have the guts to do it in person? Visit http://www.NoOffenseOrAnything.com and let us do the dirty work! If you would like to disable receipt of all email from NoOffenseOrAnything, please reply to this message.